The job is a sales-support position for a leading U.S. manufacturer of cold formed fasteners. The Associate is responsible for identifying and contacting prospects with the expectation to grow into a full Sales and Marketing role within 8-12 months. The team of Junior Sales and Marketing Associates is responsible for responding to inbound requests, cold-calling prospect companies including new and existing clients, qualifying potential opportunities, and scheduling initial product presentations between prospects and our sales team.
Over time, the Sales and Marketing Associate will also be conducting his or her own book of business. The Sales and Marketing Associate is the first contact between the prospective customer and the company.
- Researching opportunities and markets to sell the company’s products
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums (email, phone, trade shows, social media, inbound website leads, and more).
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities (notes, follow-ups, emails, call logs) within the company’s customer relationship management program.
- Responds to inquiries via email, incoming and outbound calls and website leads
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets such as number of qualified opportunities per campaign, number of daily activities/tasks, call quality, appointment setting and sales skills
- Energetic, resilient and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Open to feedback from others
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Excited about learning new methods, processes, and sales tools
- Eagerness to show genuine interest in customers and prospects
- Ability to learn new software programs and features through self-guided learning tools
- Continual internal training and mentoring in a team environment
- Salesforce.com CRM system
- Lead Forensics software to evaluate web traffic
- Base salary plus commission commensurate with experience
- 401k with company match
- Health and life insurance benefits
Phone (734) 405-7296
Fax (734) 946-2946